- Choose the source and target language(s) from the drop-down list of languages we support.
- Provide us with your source material. You can directly upload your document(s), enter the text in the text box, or select fax or email.
- We support almost all file types; feel free to contact our knowledgeable team for assistance or if you have questions. We will gladly help you find the best option for you.
- We highly recommend that you provide context or any additional information, by adding a note to our translation team: relevant links, special instructions, or anything you feel that our team should know or keep in mind when putting together your documents and translations.
- Select your time frame for product or service delivery.
- Do you need your translations within a certain time frame? Are there certain deadlines that need to be met? Please contact us and we will help you determine the best method available to meet any time-related issue.
- Choose the type or subject of your document(s), e.g.: legal, technical, immigration paperwork, etc. Please provide a note with any information or instructions you need to be followed. Let us know how we can best help you or if you’d like us to call you and determine together what you need to accomplish your intended purpose. We provide a variety of services and are determined to find the right specialist for you.
- For example, “a legal translator who specializes in criminal court content is needed.” Or “visa paperwork”, etc.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, checks, PayPal, or cash. If you would prefer to use a different payment method and/or need assistance, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
- You’re done! Click Submit.
- If you request a quote beforehand, you will receive it within 24-48 hours. If you are submitting an approved request, we will complete it as per the terms of the quote you are approving.
We work hard to ensure that our process is as easy and straightforward as possible. We know how much simplicity is appreciated, and that is why it’s our mission to provide a quality service with ease. Below, you can view a breakdown of our process, from the first time you visit us to the moment we safely and securely deliver your documents.
- Once we receive your quote or service request, it is evaluated right away. We first determine:
- What type of request it is (quote or approval of service).
- For a quote, we will evaluate size (pages and word count), time frame (when you need it by), and what special requirements are applicable if any. Then, we will generate your quote with the different options available to you. If you specify exactly what you need when submitting your quote request, we will quote you exactly that service.
- If it’s a service request, we will use the quote option selected by you and/or contact you to confirm all the details.
- Now, that the work will begin, we will use a multi-tiered process for quality purposes.
- The translation is completed by a qualified linguist that meets your specifications and needs.
- The completed translation is then sent to an editor for a proofreading and quality assurance step. Depending on their feedback, the translation is either sent back to the original linguist to review the editors suggestions and/or is sent for a final read through by a third resource.
- Once the written and language aspects are complete and depending on the services you, the client, selected a DTP (Desktop Publishing) and/or formatting step is initiated.
- We will match the formatting of the source file you provided.
- The next step is to have the formatted file read to ensure nothing was corrupted or omitted during that process.
- If everything is reviewed and approved, the final step is:
- Certify or notarize your file for the purposes of its intended use.
- Once your finalized document(s) are ready, we will send them to you. This can be either:
- By secure email
- Via encrypted transfer
- Uploading to an ftp/cloud/fileshare of your choice
- Via courier mail
- Or you can pick it up.
Our proven and tested process is simple and delivers consistency and continual improvements since projects can be translated, reviewed and quality-checked simultaneously during the entire process, reducing project turnaround times and costs. This, of course, results in high quality service with budget conscious pricing.
We want your experience with our team to be an excellent one. If you have any questions or require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you.
Get Started Now
Absolutely. We’re happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement when requested and furthermore ask all our team members to do so as well when they begin working with us.
The easiest method to send your document(s) is by uploading it on our site. However, we realize that this may not always be an option, in which case emailing, faxing, mailing or even hand delivery are also options available to you.
The cost for the service you select is based on the number of words, pages, hours, minutes, plus the language pair (“source” and “target”) as well as what the nature of the request is. Other things that can impact the translation cost include extensive formatting requirements and extremely tight deadlines. Once we receive the final document(s) you wish to have translated, we will gladly provide a firm, no obligation quote with a full price breakdown.
The turnaround time depends largely on the volume of text and languages involved, as well as the subject matter and level of complexity. A delivery date will be provided before proceeding, and should the standard turnaround time not meet your requirements, we can usually offer other “rush” service options to expedite your request.
Yes. We will however need to know what the intended purpose of the translation is. This way we can ensure the right certification is being provided. We can also gladly provide a notarized Certificate of Accuracy upon request for any of our services.